- Adapts to the exact needs of the management. While payroll and HR applications are specifically adapted to the needs of the organisations, ERP too compromises of components for payroll which is deliberately configured to allow different types of calculations of wages, employee benefits, etc. Whether your organisation is a government or private enterprise, trade or manufacturing company, healthcare or educational institute, HRMS components of the ERP fit the needs of all.
- Stores and consolidates all employees related at one source file. All related data of the employees, from their date of joining to personal identity details, designation details to salaries, wage taxes to miscellaneous benefits, are stored in one single file in the HRMS. Not only this, those data can be retrieve by the HR department any time when required for informed decision-making.
- Makes the functioning of HR department more efficient. A dedicated system for human resources management will necessarily bring efficiency in the organisation by managing well its people who are the ones responsible for the business’s success. HR executives will be able to use some explicit strategy using the software module to make employees more responsible, accountable, motivated, stay and connected. This helps them to react promptly when anything goes wrong or when some tasks need to be done quickly with joint efforts.
- Enhances talent/employees retention. ERP’s HR module offers endless capabilities to store detailed and structure information about of the employees and that greatly facilities interaction of the HR department with employees. This gives a scope to the HR department to know the needs of employees, their training requirements, appraisals or promotion prospects, and provide them the same. All in all, this helps the HR department immensely to retain the employees.
- Assists in employees orientation. The HR module facility of the ERP prompts the HR executives to assign role by making specific orientation plan for the new employees and help the transferred or promoted employees to deal with their new positions and functions well.
To put it whole, ERP integrated HRMS helps companies to make their employees more productive than ever, make HR department more professional and aids in aligning the employees with the job culture of the organisation. Besides these, it obviously helps in streamlining the tasks of resources administration department, making it easier for the company to reach their labour resources goals.