“Responsive web design offers us a way forward, finally allowing us to design for the ebb and flow of things.”
After all What’s the Definition of Responsive Web Design?
According to Ethan, a responsive design is composed of three distinct parts:
- A flexible grid.
- Flexible images. Or more specifically, media that works in a flexible context (whether fluid themselves, or perhaps controlled via overflow).
- Media queries. The final layer of a responsive design, media queries optimize the design for different viewing contexts, and spot-fix bugs that occur at different resolution ranges.
“A responsive design simply means a website that feels great on any device of your choice.”
Here’s Why You Should Consider the Thought of Having a Responsive Website:
Because it looks amazing! The first compelling reason you should consider the thought of having a responsive website is because responsiveness can make your site look simply amazing!
Having a responsive website, can also help to engage your users, thereby leaving them with a good impression about your brand as a whole.
- Deliver Excellent UX: With a responsive website, you can deliver the most luxurious user experience to your end users. No one likes to sit in front of an “ever loading” broken or a shrunken website. With a responsive design, you can deliver the most amazing UX that will make your users fall in love with your brand. Today, most of the web design companies offer responsive website design to better serve their clients.
- Reach the Farthest End of the Corner: With a responsive website design, you can reach people who don’t have the luxury to surf internet via a personal computer. Responsive web design will help you address all the users out there searching for you. This can help to increase traffic on your website. Not only that, it will also help you to boost your ranking in Google.
- Reduce Maintenance Cost: Initially, if you were to hire a website design company they would create two separate versions for any website – one for mobile and the other for desktop devices. What this did was it increased the overall effort and maintenance cost for keeping both the versions updated. However, if you have a responsive web design, you will be able to manage your website much efficiently and easily, with least resources.
Final words, now you know how crucial it is to have a responsive web design for your website. If you want your business to grow in leaps and bounds, you must consider the thought of having a responsive website. If you want help in making your website responsive, there are many companies out there who offer responsive web design services to help you make your website look exceptional.
Companies that offer responsive web design services can also help you in building a separate mobile app for your website that can help you grow your business up to no limits.