Auto-responder packages are useful as they free you up from the mundane repetition of responding to individual emails, allowing you to focus on higher-value tasks. But the software’s utility extends far beyond just creating automated emails:
- Autoresponder software can also be used to capture customer information (e.g. such as how many of those signing up to a site respond to the site’s various marketing campaigns).
- In addition, some software has a useful “follow-up” function: that is, it can be tailored to prompt potential customers, who may not wish to buy products from your site straight away, to make purchases later on.
- It can also play an important role in assisting internet marketers to build their customer lists and organise their email campaigns.
In addition, the autoresponder package offered by AWeber Communications (a company that develops email marketing software to assist businesses in automating email follow ups and newsletter delivery via email) has several other advantages:
- Easy to use interface
Unlike many autoresponders, the AWeber package is easy to understand and navigate – you’ll be up and running in just a few hours.
- Low cost trial and licence costs
You can trial the AWeber autoresponder package for a month for just US$1.00. After that, should you wish to continue to use the software, the monthly cost is quite reasonable.
- Tracks your “promotional efforts”
As above, the AWeber autoresponder can also generate useful business information by tracking the success of your promotions, letting you know what works and what doesn’t.